Most people ask for a CV or an example curriculum vitae but to be honest, know one can provide you that as know one knows what type of a CV do you want. CVs can vary according to the job requirements and so there is no generalized format for that.
Example Curriculum Vitae Guide:
1. First things first, you need to write your personal mailing address, the contact information along with the web address so that the organization can send you emails regarding interviews. Although it may sound quite obvious, most of the people forget to mention these days or are ignorant about it.
2. A good CV is the one that is of not more than two or three pages so, keep in mind that you’ll need to explain the points briefly and be as precise and clear as possible because employers often get bored of long and uninteresting CVs. Try writing it like a short story.
3. The second part is where you describe briefly, the skills that you have acquired over the past few years. You can also mention other skills but it is better if you mention only those that an employer wants. Try to customize a CV according to the job position.
4. The third paragraph is where you portray all the skills that you have acquired right from the start.
5. The fourth part is all about the past experience. In this part, you should mention the job positions that you have served in previously. Try to explain in bullets. Mention the job positions and the contracts that you have undertaken. Also mention the accomplished projects and try to provide a link to the company’s website so that the employer can have a look at your profile.
6. Write about the acquired education starting from pre-school to high school. You can also mention the internships that you have undertaken.
7. Finally, mention the hobbies and personal interests.
Example Curriculum Vitae
After going through these steps, people will get an idea on how to compose the perfect CV for getting selected for an interview at their dream jobs. After writing a CV, the next big step is to compose a shining cover letter that would make you stand out from the other applicants.
An excellent cover letter not only portrays the skills in a short number of lines, but it also shows the skills and the past job experiences. In a nutshell, a god cover letter will market you in front of the employers.
It is therefore, important that you write a cover letter according to the already written CV.
Happy job hunting!